10 Lessons that Temple Run 2 teaches us.
- Everyone runs after money.
- Life( read health) is more important than wealth.
- Keep small objectives and take life as it comes.
- After a point of time running after money is not as fun as it was.
- Upgrade yourself keeping in mind the current objectives but also some long-term goals.
- Life has daily and weekly challenges and it’s often rewarding to finish them.
- There’s always someone behind your back to catch you if you struggle even a little bit.
- With money comes power.
- Money can’t buy everything.(Say Gems).
- Overcome your problems by bypassing them.
You may also like...